View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 11:14 AM   #11
baileysmom31
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
AWWWW...you regret taking her I'm sure you know from your experiences with Baily, but the puppy stage is always hard. There are often times when I think to myself that I cannot wait for Hootie to be an adult so I don't have to worry about her anymore. But, then there are those good times...when she just looks so tiny and sweet and just stares up at me with those innocent little eyes, and I think that I never want her to grow up.

I'm sure that little Tia is fine! Some yorkies, like people, just grow faster or slower than others. Maybe Tia will have a growth spurt real soon. How big were her parents?
Mom is 5.5 lbs and dad is 3.0. All Tia's littermates were good size when born. There were 2 girls- Tia's sister was standard size for her age and Tia was very small. There were 2 of us looking to buy and we both set out sights on the larger pup but the breeder asked me to take the littler one because I had experience with yorkies. I agreed, but now I wonder if I'm cut out for th is! I trend to be a worrywart when there is nothing to worry about. You can quite imagine me when I do!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!