View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 10:17 AM   #6
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

I agree with everyone else. It really and truly isn't anything personal. I think the number of replies you get a lot of times depends on when you start the thread. I have noticed that the threads started around 8-9am on the weekdays get a lot of responses, and I think it is because a ton of people get on YT right when they get to work and post replies, then people who get on throughout the day reply because the thread has been bumped to the top by the people replying in the AM. A lot of times if I start a thread on the weekends or holidays or late at night, then it gets lost in the threads started the next morning and thus doesn't get many replies.

I don't go to individual forums. Whenever I logon, I just click on "new posts" at the top. I read the posts that interest me, but I usually don't respond if there are already a ton of responses and I would just be agreeing with what someone else said. A lot of times, I'll see a post with one 1 response, I'll read it, and I'll agree 100% with what the first poster said, and I won't respond. I make it a habit of going through all the "new posts" and responding to those that have zero or very few responses and I feel like I can offer more info. However, if I truly don't have a clue what the answer is, then I will read it but not respond. If I think that the person who started the thread really needs a response and I don't know the answer, then I might ^bump the thread.

Sorry this is so long....just didn't want you to get down in the dumps about it
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!