Thread: Grrrrr
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 10:01 AM   #1
Catrina
I love my lil wolf! ;)
Donating Member

Default Grrrrr

I'm not sure what to do right now...

This morning Princess threw up.. but she has done this before in the past and she was fine...

Then a couple hours later she was under my bed and I heard some coughing and then when I picked her up her coughing became harder and sounded like she was going to puke again. I didn't know what to do so I just rubbed her belly and gave her water and she continued to cough the same way.

I was so freaked out.. her coughing has stopped but before I heard a little wheezing when she breathed...

While my sister was holding her, I called the Vet and I was like speaking jibberish because I was so scared and told the Secretary about this cough and she said, "well we are booked until monday.. do you want me to make you an appointment for monday?" I was about to SCREAM at her but then suddenly Princess started coughing again so I freaked out and said, "Ah! I don't know what to do!" Then the woman said hold on..

While that was happening..Princess ran under my bed and stood there.. she then seemed fine.. and the woman came back and then I said "ummm I don't know..she seems fine now?" So then woman said, "okay.." So I said I will call back if anything happens...

I think she is fine now right?? It wasn't just a simple cough.. it was a hard one that seemed like she was gonna puke... She's fine now.. shes playing with something right now as I am typing this..

What are the signs that I need to take her to the Emergency room? I have to work today so my sis will be watching... should I watch out for anything? Sorry I think I may be overdoing it but this has never happened before!

Thanks!

Last edited by Catrina; 08-05-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Catrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!