Thread: Acne
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 09:25 AM   #9
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewiesMom
Didn't work for me. Neither did Retin-A, accutane, tetracycline, tretinoin, Clinac , Renova, spironolactone, benzamycin, erithromycin, ethromycin, cliacyn, clindamycin, minocycline, benzite, ETC ETC ETC. I've tried them all including Pro Activ.

Any other suggestions?
How long did you use Retin-A????? I've had acne since I was in 5th grade. I've tried EVERYTHING! My list is like yours...ProActive, Differin, accutane, tetracycline, tazerac, benzaclin, benzamycin, minocycline, tretinoin, etc. etc. I've been prescribed Retin-A SEVERAL SEVERAL times throughout my life, but being young I never stuck with it. Now that I am older and more mature, I decided to give Retin-A one last shot. I've just heard so many GREAT things about it that I really WANTED to like it. Not only does it help acne, but it prevents wrinkles. Many older women pay hundreds of dollars for this stuff to get rid of their wrinkles (as insurance won't cover it for this purpose). When I first started using it, it made my face break out WORSE, and it was all peeling and stuff. I almost couldn't stand it and this is the reason I've never stuck with it in the past. But, I've been on it for about 6 or 8 weeks now and my skin has NEVER in my life been so clear and super soft. I went to the Retin-A website, and it says that it makes you break out WORSE in the beginning bc it is clearing out your pores. My skin is SUPER soft and clear now. I LOVE this stuff. If you can get over the first month of treatment, it really is the BEST product! Everyone I meet seriously thinks I'm about 16 because my face looks and feels like a baby's butt.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!