View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 07:54 AM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Teeth Kizzy is Home: YAHHHHHHHh

I picked up Kizzy this morning and am so glad that is over. She has to go back Friday to get stitches out. They spayed, micro chipped, cut her nails, chked ears for mite and infection, made sure her trachea is ok, and total cost was 111. 00 total.
She is in her carrier still. He said it would be best to keep her there or keep her up the next couple of days so she wouldnt try to jump about too much and so Kacee cant get to her till she feels better. I put her right in the living room in front of the tv so she will not feel alone. She is asleep now. When I first got home tho, Kacee was so happy to see her. She was at her carrier and they were nosing up to each other and then kacee was raring up to the zipper like she was trying to unzip it and let Kizzy out. It was too cute. Then I gave Kizzy her chewy bone she loves so much and I gave kacee one. When kacee put hers down to go back to where kizzy was, before she even got to kizzy, Kizzy started growling at her like,,,,,,, git back girl before I tear your little head off. Kacee ran back to me and then grabbed her own litte bone and laid down at my feet as if she knew, I cant mess with Kizzy. lol It was cute. Now they are both asleep (whew) I can relax a bit.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!