Thread: Scammers
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
Breezeaway
No Longer a Member

Default Scammers

I am so sick of scammers, I have been watching our local newpaper classifieds online and have realized there are 8 out 10 ads are scams. Is there no way to get rid of these people . And I can't believe so many people fall for this and send money thru western union. It is so sad. Heres the lastest one I replyed to and his answer, Does anyone recognize the photo of the dogs? This guy had 4 separate ads there.

(Four Adorable AKC Yorkshire Terrier Puppies For Adoption)
A Kentucky.com buyer would like to know more about your Classified Ad
Hi,
Thanks for the mail and interest in adopting the puppies,there are three Yorkies presently available for adoption.There is a male(allen) and two females(rita and kathy),i have sent a picture of theirs in this mail as an attachment.On the picture,there is kathy with a blue bow and allen with a cream white bow,there is rita with a pink bow.You can make a choice from there.The puppies are house trained and very friendly with kids and other pets.
I will like to know the following from you because it is very importand for the puppies to be adopted.why do you need these puppies? how many persons live with you in your home?,Have you ever had any experience dealing with dogs?,what do you do earn a living?
I need a good and loving home for these puppies because i spent much of my time at my job site and i have very little time to spend with them,so i need a home where they can be given all the love and concern they need.I am from Salt Lake City,Utah presently working in Yaounde,Cameroon.I brought these puppies here with me for companionship.
As for the finances,to adopt one of these puppies would cost you a total of $420 which involves the transport fair and adoption fee.
As for the transport arrangements,i will need to fly over the puppy you adopt and you would be required to do an airport pick up to get the puppy,i will send to you full flight and delivery details when i send the puppy,i will need your full names,contact address and the closest international airport for the pick up.
I will end here while hoping to hear from you and incase of any further question do not hessitate in asking,
Regards,Arnold.
Attached Thumbnails
Scammers-allen_kathy_and_rita-1-.jpg  
Breezeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!