View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

Default Questions Help Suggestions...

My pup is a yorkiepoo, he is a housepet I am home all day with him (stay at home dad). I live in Central Michigan, he is still a pup (10 weeks), but I wish I got his brother too (the litter was gone when I checked back for more one more for me one for my mom too who instantly wanted buddy too).

My questions are these, I want to know what it would take to breed him one time, with another yorkiepoo or a full blood yorkie even, if I could find him a girl who would be willing...

At what age for him being a boy do we start the process (that is if we can find him a mate).

What type of litter could we expect, 1-3 or 3-5 or ??? I really want another one for me here as well as my mom has asked me repeatedly for mine or one of his pups if he ever reproduces...

Just looking for some general ideas of yorkiepoo puppies litter sizes, ages to mate (for my male - when), and heck how do I find a girl yorkiepoo to attempt to mate him with?

I don't want to mate him over and over and create a puppymill, I want to make sure both dogs are in good shape and would follow all info the vet said to do, after that buddy would be fixed.

I have looked around for a pup for my mom as well as a second for us here and they are ranging $600+ and up, I realize there would be many costs plus vet care and such and I want to do it right and make sure both dogs and pups are fully taken care of, (I am not saying breeders dont have costs etc) but I would really like to breed buddy here for just one litter with another funloving yorkiepoo or yorkie...

Anyone with help or suggestions or info please let me know...

Bill
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!