View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
ehunney
Princess Bella

Default YT Newbie Experience, what was yours!

What was your funniest newbie experience? I know for me, like a fool, I didn't read the posting rules, and I was so eager to jump into the whole Yorkie Talk experience, that I made A LOT of YT boo boo's I remember I didn't know how to start a new thread, so I would just go to someone else's thread and post something random. Looking back, that was so rude and mostly embarassing, but I didn't know any better . I also remember when I posted pictures of my Tucker on someone elses thread, and then stated something to the effect of "Isn't he cute". UHHH! Horrible!!! I know a lot of you were prob. thinking, "Yeah he's cute, but why are you posting his picture in the items for sale or wanted section" . It also took me almost 2 weeks and the help of a family memeber to make my avator, which did, and still is horrible anyway! LOL . Now I can laugh at these things, but at the time I wanted to curl up in a ball and die . Anywho, what were some of your past "boo boo's" as a yorkie talk newbie?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!