View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 06:19 PM   #12
Sonashe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Puppypetite in Brooklyn Nooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip23
Hello! I'm Natalia, I'm new to the boards. I don't have my yorkie yet, as I am in the research stage. I do know I want one for sure though; probably between November and January. I live near NYC and have come upon a place called Puppypetite in Brooklyn. Has anyone had any experience with these people? Good or bad? The website is www.puppypetite.com They said they offer a one year health guarantee and a couple free vet visits, as well as a chance to have the puppy checked out by your own vet. What do you think?

Thanks! Natalia
Natalia please keep searching...there are many people on this board that are reputable breeders willing to ship their babies . My daughter wanted a yorkie and without doing any research she bought her boy at the store . He has patella luxation (grade 3) on both of his hind legs . Eventually he will have to have an operation for this condition . Also, he came home with kennel cough... he had it for about three month. It's a broker that buys from puppy mills .

Do a search and you will find many post about this on the forum.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!