Thread: Acne
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 12:50 PM   #5
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Did your dermatologist prescribe this?? If so, does any health insurance cover it?? Oh and is it a pill or cream. At the moment I have adult acne, I never had acne all through high school. However, I was on medicine for a health problem and the benifits of it was that it cleared up my skin and kept it from getting bad. I just went off of the medicine this year, I was on it for over 5 years!! So now everything is screwed up and I have started to get acne for the first time. I am really intrested to know about this product.

What a sec, is it BenzaClin?? It is cream that you use. I got it from my dermatologist but I have only been using it for a little over a week. It drys out my face some, not as bad as some products I have used. And it is just now starting to clear up my acne, very slowly I may add. My dermatoligist said it would take 3 months for it to clear up completely. How long did it take you before it cleared up?? He said if I stick to it, I will all clear up. I guess I am just impatient and what some magical product that will get rid of all of it right away. But if it really works like you say, I guess I will see how it goes and continue using it. After all, like I said, I have not been using it very long to give it a real chance. I hope this works!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!