View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 09:55 AM   #12
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Yorkie Mom
I mix mine about half or 2/3 vinegar and other 1/2 or 1/3 water , i even add a spoon or so of baking soda in mine in a spray bottle . make sure you are over a sink when you put the soda in as it makes it boil over. Soda is suppose to be a good odor absorber. Soon as my pup pees I wipe it up with paper towel. then I spray with my mixture and soak that up while I rub it a little bit . Then if its on my carpet, I do the same thing but after I let the vinegar sit a few minutes I take a take paper towel and soak all i can up. I have some no vac carpet foam for pet stain and odor. I spray a little of that on it and let it dry. Then just wait till I vacuum my house and vacuum and if I see a dark spot i will spray the no vac on it and rub it with a damp paper towel and usually it removes the spot and it smells so good. if you spray this on your carpet just before you vacuum then get down and smell it you will see. I tried it just to see if it did smell good and it does. you dont smell vinegar in your carpet either. I buy mine at dollar general when I go there for some of my house cleaning supplies and its in a blue can . Says no vac foam and has a picture of a cat and dog and says pet odor neutralizer. Anyway, my pets do NOT go back to the same places. It really helped me with Kizzy.
Is dollar general like dollar store or dollar tree? I will add some BS as I know they sure are a great odorizer Gosh, so many wonderful tips . . .thank you all . . . if there are more, just keep writing away
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!