View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Is The Truth Always Good? Please Help Me!!!!

Well I put an ad in the newspaper to "Try" to sell my 3 babies...Not going to good as EVERY SINGLE person that calls WANTS that TEACUP or LITTLE or TINY Yorkie under 3 lbs as an adult!! I tell each person who calls the truth about how big I think my babies will grow to be. (Sir. Lancelot I think will be big like Tiffanie I'd say 8 to 10 lbs...He may fool me and be smaller, Princess Arimathea & Princess Isabella will I think be around Teddy's size under 7 lbs.) I NEVER put anything in my ad as to what size they are or will be...I tell them how big the parents are and they are like well I WANT A TEACUP!!!! I tell them I WON'T & DON'T lie about my babies...But no one seems to want to get one of my babies...They won't even take the chance to look @ them...This is so very very sad for my dolls for they ALL 4 are so pretty, sweet and loving who don't even KNOW about size!! It really bothers me that everyone has labeled Yorkies Little, Tiny or Teacup, it's really hard for those who are not going to be that size! What would U all do in my case??? I just feel my babies are so sweet and deserve good homes too even tho they aren't gonna be so little and tiny!!! I need to get off here we're getting ready to get hammered with bad storms..Hugs & Many thanks, Lee & Babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!