Thread: Bald Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
pen
No Longer a Member

Wink Thanks for the rapid response and here is another question for those in the know.

Thank you so much for the reply. You have helped us more than you will know. If you could possibly tell us , in your spare time, where did you come up with this article. We are going to e-mail it to our vet, have already talked to her and she wants a copy and would like to know where you found it. We are still taking him to the U of M but it would help us to be armed with info . Our vet is talking about doing a biopsy that would require sutures and also that the U of M would also be doing some testing that will require sedation. I am sure that they will know all about toy sized dogs but is there anything I should be informed of before I let them do this. I am sorry I sound like such an idiot but I am totally used to english bulldogs and just want to make sure this little guy gets the best of care. Again thank you so much for your rapid response. We thought we had done all the research to feel a little in the know before we bought him....boy were we mistaken. Thanks for being there for us....Pen,Dan and Little Regan
pen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!