View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #15
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell
Today is a very sad day for our family..our eleven year old Yorkie was put to sleep due to a Brain Tumour. It came on him very quickly..a matter of months..had an MRI scan yesterday and discovered the awful truth...decided it was the kindest thing to do today...this was our one and only yorkie and to be honest, it's really killing us..the place is so empty and quiet without him..how the hell do you get over something like this. I don't know how I'm going to cope without him...he was my little friend, the one I would go to when feeling sad..he always made me happy and laugh. I'm not only crying as I write this but I am dying inside from the hurt and pain of losing him.
I know how very hard it is. You just wish you could go with them and you could be together forever. That's how much they mean to us. We love them so much. You never know what tomorrow will bring and we find ourselves in this situation and it hurts so much and it hurts for so long. I'm so very sorry this happened to your little one. I remember how empty the house felt after losing ours. It takes all of the silliness out of our lives and the house looks so sad without their toys. I know now is not the time for you, but we had to go out and do it again. We still grieve today for our lost little one, but we had so much love to share and so much to give another little yorkie that we got one and we're so glad because it has helped to fill a great big void. Everyone is different, but I think once you've had one of these little angels, you can't live without them. Again, I'm so very sorry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!