View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 12:25 PM   #13
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell
Today is a very sad day for our family..our eleven year old Yorkie was put to sleep due to a Brain Tumour. It came on him very quickly..a matter of months..had an MRI scan yesterday and discovered the awful truth...decided it was the kindest thing to do today...this was our one and only yorkie and to be honest, it's really killing us..the place is so empty and quiet without him..how the hell do you get over something like this. I don't know how I'm going to cope without him...he was my little friend, the one I would go to when feeling sad..he always made me happy and laugh. I'm not only crying as I write this but I am dying inside from the hurt and pain of losing him.
Dear Mitchell and Family, Please know that God hears your cries and he knows the pain you are going through now, I will be praying for you and your family, look to the Lord for his strength in dealing with your loss. We lost our precious Cassie last November 5th. She took part of our heart with her, we still cry a lot and miss her terribly, but our loss was in giving her back to the Lord for his keeping. Mitchell, another will never replace your precious one, but we found that in getting Baby Blessing she has helped us tremendously. Munchkin is all well now and with the Lord, Cassie and everyone's precious pets. We started looking soon after we lost Cassie to get another yorkie not to replace her but to give us the companionship that we so needed, my husband has Parkinsons, and what comfort Baby Blessing has become she has helped to fill the void in our lives that we were so missing without Cassie. We know all to well in getting Baby Blessing that she too is on loan to us from the Lord for however long he chooses that to be, but we are ever so grateful to him for the gift of being able to have her. God give you and your family comfort.
Kind regards, Patti & Jack and Baby Blessing
RIP Precious Munchkin give Cassie yorkie kisses for us. Your Mommy and Daddy will be ok.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!