View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:07 AM   #9
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

P.S. -- I hope Kacee gets to feeling better soon! Hootie had coccidia a couple of weeks ago. It cleared up right away after we started using the Albon. Make sure you keep Kizzy away from Kacee's poop...coccidia is contagious!

He didnt say anything about that but said the ear mite will spread from one of them to the other and he is gonna chk Kizzy friday for that even tho she hasnt been scratching her ears. plus they do not sleep together. The do play together. He just ask if kizzy had been scratching her ears and she hasnt but he said they will ck her anyway while she is there.
Kacee if feeling fine. She hasnt seemed like the coccidia is bothering her and the meds hasnt even made her have diarreah but stools a little softer. But when Kizzy had that she would drag her bottom on the ground even in gravel. So they had to give her two treatments for it. then the next 2 times i took her even tho the test came back negative they would still give her one dose of it just to make sure it was all gone but didnt charge me for it.
For now Kizzy isnt having any problems with anything that I can tell. They both seem fine and full of energy and are eating good. But kizzy hasnt eaten as well for a few weeks but she just lost some baby teeth and cutting her adult teeth. So between that and the heat I just think thats why she wasnt, but the last two days she has eaten good. And Kacee is a little pig. lol
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!