View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 07:05 AM   #1
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Default Happy Birthday Sissy!

Sissy is one today!!!! We don't have anything special planned, other than giving her all her favorite foods and a trip to get some ice cream. And since she really needs nothing, I just bought a few new bows from our local pet salon. Other than that, I just going to spend time cuddling with her.

I have to thank Sissy for all the joy she has brought to my life during these past 9 months. I never thought it would possible to fall in love so deeply and totally with an animal - but she has changed my life.

Named partially in honor of my beloved aunt who passed away last year (She was known as "Sis"), she had helped me heal from that unexpected loss. My aunt was someone with whom I talked EVERY day, we were very close from as long back as I can remember and it didn't matter that she lived in Kansas and I in Michigan - I traveled there several times a year.

Both of my children moved out of the house within the past year - so she has helped me not miss them so much. And I jut love the way my husband is with her also. She has just brought so much love and joy with her. I could spoil her rotten every single day of her life and still not be able to repay her for what she gives to me!! I hope she is with me for a very long time, living a happy and healthy life.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!