View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 06:48 AM   #12
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Oh my,I am dealing with this now! Diesel is a year old and the cat is a year old. The cat STILL takes the chance to attack him. The cat will even attack our German Shepherd!!! He will go for their eyes on top of it! I even caught the cat on top of Diesel one time. I will be honest it has taken everything I've got NOT to get rid of the cat!!! He belongs to my 9 year old and it would not go over very well. Right now until things get better or she gets the nerve up to let him go out he stays in the basement! If he isn't in my daughter's bedroom then he is in the basment! The basment hasn't been finished yet but he has windows that he sits in tons of toys and a bed down there. IT is heated and cooled just like the rest of the house. Sadly that is my only choice right now. I keep his claws clipped but there isn't much you can do to protect the dogs from the TEETH! This will be the LAST cat that we ever get. I have even thought about having the cat declawed if he isn't going out. So we will se how things go.

Michelle
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!