View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #6
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
You came on here to share your experience and how those boys touched your life today. From what I've read (and read between the lines), the story has touched you in such a special way. Now imagine for a moment the impact YOU made on their lives. You, a total stranger, knowing nothing about them, took the time to listen, really listen to them and to tell them you would have them in your thoughts and prayers. I admire you for that! God worked through all of you today - you, by touching their lives, and them by touching yours and leading you to share part of their story with us here on YT. Thank you for taking the time to share this. I will definitely add RJ, his brothers, and his grandmother to my prayers.
I have always been a believer that God sometimes places us in a certain place at a certain time for reason unknown. I have had these children on my mind so much, even today, especially little RJ. I was glad that the older boy told me the Special Ed School that RJ is going to, I am trying to come up with an idea of something special I can take for them to give to him from his new found friend, myself. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could get for him? Being that he is blind, I have thought of maybe giving him a cd player, does anyone have any suggestions for some good childrens stories that I can buy and also what kind of music might he like? I had thought of recording some tapes for him from books I could get at the library but that would take a lot of time for me to read them onto a tape, which at the present I don't have the time to do that., however, I guess I could always make time. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!