View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #5
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

kizzy and kacee do the same thing. I wouldnt worry about it as much if Kizzy wasnt so much bigger than Kacee. hubby and I both agreed this evening that Kizzy seems to have actually calmed down a lot just since we brought kacee home. She use to not want me to pet her much and would run sometimes if I reached to rub her head or something, now she comes right up to me and rares up on me to pet her and if I reach out to pet her she lets me more now. I'm wondering if its because she is scared kacee will get more attn which she hasnt. I still pick up kizzy all along and I rarely hold kacee but kizzy sees me carrying kacee to go potty and she sometimes will just stand at the door and act like she is waiting for me to pick her up. But once in a while I tell her to stop it when she seems to be playing too rough, Kacee doesnt yelp when she is playing but she did today. Sometimes Kizzy will jump up on her and she is so much bigger I make her stop then. I feel that is too much weight on kacee. anyway. they play like all the rest and they do have fun.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!