View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Yorkie Mom
I think if I had a choice of buying a baby and training it and having it spade and all of its shots, or having a 2 year old that already has all that, I might take the 2 yr old if they were the same price as long as it was healthy and maybe from someone I knew and trusted . But you dont know what problems they may already have with a dog that yu would want to train yours to do differently or not to do at all. Some chew up stuff, even your furniture, carpet and shoes and even eat the paper right off yur walls. I teach my dogs no on all that from the start as it is a hard enough problem to break when they first start it. If it has such problems and still doing it at 2 yrs old then to me it would seem like a problem. And some dogs will tear up stuff if you leave them alone. Anyway its a decision you'll have to make and take the bad with the good if you take it. That is, if there is any bad. So whats her reason for selling it? There has to be a reason of some kind. You might want find out that and most arent gonna tell you if it has bad problems like that. goodluck to you and whatever decision yu make.
sorry I was posting as you were giving the reason.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!