View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
shoechic
Yorkie Yakker

Default someone wants to sell their 2yr old Yorkie

Ok, so I found someone that is trying to get rid of their 2 year old, female, spayed, house trained Yorkie. I already have a Yorkie (would die for another), but if I could get this one it would be for my mother who recently fell in love with my little guy. This little girl would be so perfect for her. It is exactly what Mom wants. I have already checked into it and everything is fine & her pic is adorable. I am going to see her this weekend. Here is my question.... the person getting rid of the little girl is asking $700. Do you think that she would come down on that? I know that she could get that, no problem, and I am not looking for a "deal", I just really don't have that kind of money to put out right now. She has already received several calls. The ad (at work), didn't have a price on it. She gave that to me when I called. I didn't say anything about the price, I just continued to talk to her about the Yorkie. Is it possible she is throwing that price out there to get serious people only? Does that happen? The price seems kind of high for a 2 year old spayed Yorkie, but I could be wrong. What do you guys think?
shoechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!