View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 09:46 AM   #6
Micaela
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae
Its been mentioned on here plenty of times that not all people are dog people, but the way your family was acting was plain out wrong. I would've snapped on them. What did they yell at your dog for? Was she being disobedient? If not, then they had no right too. And who cares if you let your dog sleep in your bed...your dog is probably cleaner than most people!! As for the 2yr old, he probably doesn't know better, I'm sure of it. Dont get mad w/ him, just correct him and if he's going to be w/ your baby, supervise very closely. If no one teaches him to be gentle, he'll never know.

Also, remember no dog should be treated like that, even if it is just "any dog" (which is like saying someone is just anyone, no one special).

Next time if you can, just go to the family reunion for a couple of hours maybe, or have someone stay w/ Tinkerbell. If you can, try not to bring her. That way you'll save the anger, fustration and heartbreak. Sorry your family was soo rude
She was trying to be friendly to them actually she is not desobedient, I think they are just not used to any dogs inside the house. But they had no respect, I was actually going to go to California to visit and of course Tinkerbell was going to come with me but the way they acted I'm not going Tinkerbell is such a sweet baby and she didn't deserve to be scared like that she was even trembling
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!