View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 02:35 AM   #1
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Lightbulb Anyone who is creative, I need ideas...

Peppi, my cocker, is in need of a new bed, her last one was just ruined by another dog of the family. Soooo instead of buying her one, I am going to make her one.
The only problem is, she only likes those pillow beds, she donut like donut beds or any of those type of beds, just the ones that are just like big pillows. I think she only likes this kind because she is older and can't climb in and out of them??
Anyways I was going to pick up a mattress or foam for her and sew her a bed. But... those rectangle pillow beds are so plain and ordinary and just kinda boring. I want something fun or even something fancy but still in the same shape.
I am getting Trixie that adorable pink Queen bed and I really want Peppi to have something nice, definately girly, and possibly fancy oh and I thinking maybe some lace?? But it has to be a slip cover where it is washable and I can just slip it off the mattress when it needs washed.
Oh and something afordable, not too pricey. I sure do ask for alot don't I?? So does anybody have any ideas or have pictures of what I could possibly do?? I would soooo appreciate it, she deserves a bed, and if it were not for the fact that she only likes one style, I woulden't have a problem.

Here is a picture of the type of bed I am talking about. See how plain and ordinary it is?? I want something different, girly, more fancy than plan, not too fancy to where I can't afford it though!! Like I said I need ideas!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dog bed.jpg (15.7 KB, 13 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!