View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 04:03 PM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Raiza, Toto's permanent teeth were all in ... she looked so funny with all those teeth!! She did shed a few of the small teeth before her surgery [they kinda looked like little horseshoes] and I saved the ones I found for her baby book! She did great with her surgery! Actually, she did better that I!! I held her for two days straight ... she wouldn't eat much ... just slept and wanted down for the potty and to drink! The vet cautioned us about not letting her jump for a few days ... other than that the only other thing she cautioned us about was her little incision. Her stitches had to stay in for 10 days. After about three or four days she was back to her old self ... we couldn't slow her down!! I made sure that there were always pillows in front of the sofa and any place she normally tried to jump up and just gave her a boost if I saw her in time! Cosita will probably do much better than her Mom!! Please keep us updated and try not to worry too much! [That's easy for me to say, since I have that dreaded day behind me!!] And, of course, we're all here for you!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!