View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Welcome to YorkieTalk, Dardel!! Your Button is probably just being a normal little Yorkie! Our Toto was 16 weeks when we bought her and that's pretty much the same way she reacted to coming home with us! We took her back down to the vet's three times the first week!! I understand your concern about finding a vet to trust, expecially in a foreign country, however, if I were you I would begin right away looking for one to interview. Although I think it's pretty normal for Yorkies to sleep a lot, because they are so energetic, but you never know when you might need a vet! Our Toto is 16 months now and she still sleeps a lot! She pretty much mimmics us ... if we are up doing things, she is ripping around playing but if we are sitting down watching TV or working at our computers, she has to be on a lap napping!! The NutriCal if good for her ... we give it to Toto because she is a picky eater and our vet ways it will assure that they are getting enough nutrients and vitamins! Tell us more about your baby ... we love to hear!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!