View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
YorkiePals
Yorkie Talker

Default California Event - Lancaster Bark at the Park

Mark your calendars.... This year's annual Bark at the Park will be held on Saturday, October 7th, at Lancaster City Park. Last year there were over 4500 people, with their dogs.... we're expecting an even better turn out this year!

There are several games and activities planned, vendors, food, and an even bigger and better raffle and auction! (I know, since I'm in charge of getting items donated for them....) So far, some of the items will be a stroller, dog beds, numerous doggie baskets, pet clothing, etc.

Not sure yet if Janet and I, Yorkie Pals, will be vendors, since I have taken on a lot of responsibility in planning this event, but maybe we could plan a yorkie meetup during the event. Last year we got to see some familiar faces, (Monica and Gus, among others!), and what a blast that was!

If you have any questions about the event, you can visit the website, www.lancasterbarkatthepark.org or email me at KathyBATP@aol.com . Also, if anybody would like to donate items for the raffles/auction/prizebags, feel free to contact me.

Hope to see lots of you and your furry friends there!

Kathy
YorkiePals is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!