View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Please Read...C&C, Ice on Ice...Wouldn't Trade them for the world!!!

Hey U all I finally go my order for the C&C & Ice on Ice...Oh my goodness what a difference it has made in ALL my babies!!!!! Really they was worth every single penny I spent on them, Needless to say once I got our order yesterday we had to give baths. So here I was as I call it when someone calls while I'm bathing my babies & I call them back I say: "I've Been Dunkin' Dogs"...Instead of Dunkin' Donuts" LOL "Dunkin' All 6 babies one right after another! LOL! But I loved it...Really the shampoo & Conditioner I got was "Day To Day Moisturizing" For Teddy is so very dry & curly, Oh man it made them all even Tiffanies Silky coat so very very soft and I used a little less Conditioner on Tiffanie as I didn't want her Greasy. Then I used Ice on Ice and all the Tangles were gone. Then I got up this morning and groomed Teddy & Tiffanie and it was so easy. Nothing to it. . They didn’t fight me or nothing. I took some of the C&C Conditioner and put a little in a spray bottle and added water to it to groom them with. I sprayed them 1st with the Conditioner spray and then brushed them and they had a few matts @ their feet so I used the Ice on Ice and they came out no problems. I would say this is a great products to buy and use on U’re babies. Oh mine don’t have long hair yet but I’m trying to let Tiffanies grow out. & Teddy’s is so easy to matt for it’s curly even tho it’s short. I’m going to “Try” to let Sir. Galahads grow out. Gonna groom all 4 babies later today. Thanks Villette,(I think that's U're name?? Sorry if it isn't!) for U're thoughts & telling me what to get!! Maybe one day my babies will look like U're's!!
Hugs, Lee & Babies
Tiffanie "Tiffy" Ranae:
http://www.dogster.com/?316369
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt:
http://www.dogster.com/?316383
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!