View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
dcbroom
YT Addict

Default Gwen Hymer - Kentucky Breeder

Hi, this is my first post, and I would like to recommend the breeder that I bought my puppy from. Her name is Gwen Hymer, she is in Kentucky, and she sold me a beautiful boy that I have named Chewbacca (Chewy for short). First of all, let me start off by saying that I live in St. John, Virgin Islands. I decided that I wanted a Yorkie, but the timing was not good for me to go to the states to pick one up, so I needed to have one shipped to me. I did a lot of internet searching and made tons of phone calls. Gwen was someone who took a lot of time answering my questions, she sent lots of pictures of the puppy, as well as the parents, and helped me to figure out the logistics of shipping to the Virgin Islands. Temperature was a concern for shipping, so her and her husband booked a late night flight that would be cooler, and after receiving the puppy, I have had numerous follow up calls to see how the dog is doing and to see if I have any questions or concerns. I couldn't be happier with Chewbacca, and I would totally recommend Gwen. If anyone would like to contact her, e-mail me, and I will give you her contact info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YT1.jpg (46.2 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg YT2.jpg (62.0 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg YT3.jpg (53.9 KB, 296 views)
dcbroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!