View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 AM   #7
Raiza
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks guys for all your responses. I definitely feel much better. I was really freaking out yesterday.

Yea, my Vet doesn't like to sedate too much, that is why I waited to do the teeth until she was going to be spayed. Since this is not an emergency (like I thought last night) I will keep her appointment on the 29 and not move it closer. Well, I will try to move it closer but I really doubt there will be an open spot.

So on that day she is going to have an over whole:
--I am sure vet will remove those two canine teeth (who knows what other teeth)
--She has bad breath, will see what he says about it. I brush her teeth tho.. but I don't think I do it quite well since she fights it
--She will get spayed
--Plug/clip (don't know the spell) her hair inside her ears
--Also wants him to check that her skin on her belly is pealing off. It just looks like dry skin (just on her belly)

Sounds like a tune up huh?

Bettyanne, you said you waited 8 months for spayed and teeth. Q, Did Toto had the same canine teeth coming behind her baby canine teeth?

Baby, You said we could wait up to a year, but seems like your puppy's canine teeth came one just prior to a year. Mine seem to be already half way out right behind the baby teeth. Maybe is time to have those removed. And the baby canine teeth seem hard as a rock.. don't know if they will fall out by itself.

oh no sngglz, poor doggy with the tongue out like that... that's not good.

fasteddie, how do you brush Yoda's teeth? I use the one that you stick in your finger and then clean her teeth. But it is hard for me to see where I scratch it since she does not like to open her mouth for that.

Hey, have you found a baby teeth laying around. I have found 3 already. I will put it in her photo album.

--R
Oh before I forget, how long do they take to recover after being spayed or knurled (sorry don't know how to spell surgery for boys?
Raiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!