View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Default I'm a new yorkie mom and member

Hi there. I'm a new mommy as of last night, when her plane arrived at 9pm. My little Coco is so cute and playful. She runs and runs until she tumbles around on the carpet. She's been good with the potty so far. I am trying to get to know her schedule of when to put her on the puppy pad. I hold her there and let her roam around only the puppy pad until she goes. It's working thus far (keeping my finders crossed). She is soooo tiny, weighing in at 1 lbs. 5 oz. She was definetly the runt of the litter but she's my runt. The breeder told me that I can leave her in her crate while I am gone during the day for work. Is that mean or a proper practice? I would hate it if she was crying the whole time I was gone. I left the TV on and woke up 2 hours before I normally get up to spend some time with her. What do I do when she's crying at night? Do I pick her up out of her bed, or do I ignore it? Any good pet insurance advice or recommendations that won't be too costly? I need all of the advice I can get. Thanks
vainchick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!