View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
myguyalex
YT Addict

My Alex grew up with my parents Golden Retrievers. Right now my parents have two Goldens and a Yorkapoo. The female Golden is older and she is great with the little ones. They little boys just love her. My parents used to have a male Golden that died in November. He was spectacular with the little ones. He would watch out for them and protect them from people and even crows. In December my parents got a Golden puppy. He is good with the little dogs, but he doesn't realize that he could hurt them. Once he gets older we are hoping he will recognize that fact. My little guy just knows enough to get out of the way when the pup is a round. The poo doesn't think he has to he tries to take the puppy on. But the pup has never done anything to harm the littles ones. He just tries to get them to play or accidently will do things when he is being his big silly self. I think most of it has to do with the training and realizing that any dog will have a puppy stage. We shall see if he ever grows out of it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!