View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 01:55 PM   #15
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTDentalHYG2006
I am sorry, but I don't care if men are visual or not. Why do we make excuses for poor upbringing on their part!!!!!!! I think more parents should teach their sons to respect women in general.

But, I am also not saying it is entirely appropriate for girls to let it all hang-out...but shorts in the summer are by no means scandalous.

I think it is so sad that we as women have to watch every little thing we do as to not raise a man's hormone level! Why don't they watch how they act in public!!!

Sorry for the venting, but here in Houston with the heat it is hard not to wear tank tops and whatnot. But the stares are ridiculous...why can't I wear what I want without being stared at?

I totally agree with your post. I don't think it's right to dress scandalous to certain places. Clubs and parties, yes, but going to the mall...no. But even if someone does want to dress like a whore when their going to the grocery store, they should be able to wear what they want w/o getting hollered at.

At my sisters school girls cannot wear spaghetti strapped tops because it "causes a distraction". I'm sorry, but parents need to teach their kids that they go to school to learn, to not focus on an exposed shoulder! Why should the girls have to cover up their SHOULDERS, just because some guys can't focus? It's not their fault. This rule I think is over the line.
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!