View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #19
ladygodiva7
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy
lol he sounds completely adorable! Stedman goes more for the fingers though (GOSH can that little boy bites HARD!!! ) lol. He is 5 months and 10 days old and he is of course most definitely still teething. I looked in his mouth the other day and he already has an adult tooth coming in on the top of his mouth BEHIND one of his baby teeth I don't know if he has any baby teeth loose yet or not (he will NOT let me check! I'll have to get hubby to help me..) but lately I have been trying to get him to chew or something hard, other than my fingers lol. He has a rope that we have been playing tug of war with, and also I have been trying to get him to chew on his Nyla Bone more these days. He really LOVED the Nyla Bones when he was a little younger, now he really doesn't seem to take an interest in them. I think it's because they don't squeak like all his other toys do lol. Either way...I know what you are going through with the chewing thing! Oh and SHOES? I can't even leave those laying around anymore...those are his FAVORITE things to chew on...and he always seems to go for the expensive ones lol.
LOL! OH NO! NOT MY SHOES!!!!!!!!! Speaking of teeth, are you supposed to get baby teeth pulled or do they just come out? I've heard different things.
ladygodiva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!