View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #14
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Kizzy has to be a mixture between a tiger and a cat. She loves to run fast, chase toys and always wants to nip things , even us, yet when she wants to be loved she is so sweet and lazy and sleep curled up like a cat and when she wakes she even bows that back up like one when she stretches. Kacee just being 8 weeks old is hard to decide, she looks like bambi or a little small rabbit, hippity hop yet she can run like crazy, but she has already whined and cried more than Kizzy ever has. I told hubby I should of named Kizzy, (Rowdy) and Kacee (crybaby) cause everytime I put her in her cage, she cries and litterly screams. But once she is on the floor she is like the little romping deer again. Kizzy has never whined and hollered when she was locked in even @ 6 weeks when I first got her. I think she is way to independent most of the time. Kizzy dont even wake up during the night if Kacee wakes me up whining to go out. Or if she does she never makes a sound and believe me when Kacee wants out everybody knows it. She is really loud to be so tiny.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!