View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 03:41 PM   #8
LeiliMom
Yorkie Talker

My 8-pound 3-year-old yorkie has been on the plane three times. The first time when she was 10-month old and the last time was just two months ago.

The first time we flew AirTran and I paid $120 for a round trip ticket
[DC-Dallas(TX)-DC] for her. The second and third time we flew Delta [DC-Dallas(TX)-Louisville(KY)-DC]. With Delta, I paid $50 at the airport for each leg. I paid Delta a total of $150 for each trip for my dog.

I had shot and health records for my dog but no one asked me for them in all three trips.

During plane take-offs and landings I had to put the bag underneath the front seat but I bent down and lifted the bag up a little bit so my dog would not be scared of the strong vibrations. After that I pulled the bag out from underneath the front seat and put it right between my feet and no one said anything.

I gave my dog a little bit of chicken and rice and water at Atlanta airport while waiting to change plane but I gave her some NutriCal on the plane. She was fine and I did not have to give her any medicine to calm her down.

I understand in Disney World they have hotels where they have dog kennels for your dogs during the day time when you go to the theme parks or sight seeings (I don't know how much). Kathy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!