View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Unhappy Email- I need help!

I HATE my business email. It is set up through my webhost and it has so many problems, especially recently. I am constantly not receiveing emails, or people are not getting mine and emails that I have put in folders will dissppear, etc.

Today is the last straw. I got onto and ALL of my emails from each of my different emails accounts (I have 4) are ALL gone for the past week. Everything from the 22nd until now has vanished. I had so much important emails including receipts, customer photos, customer sizing information, etc saved plus emails that needed to be answered. I want to cr and have no idea what to do. I contacted my customer support but what are they going to do? Bring them all back? no

SO my question is: I want to keep my webhost because obviously I dont want to have to re-do my whole website but does anyone know if its possible to get a seperate business email account through some other company but be able to keep my email address as being shana@tinkerbellscloset.com? I just dont think its very professional to have a business email that ends in yahoo.com, you know what I mean? But I also can not deal with all my emails problems that I am having- it horribly unprofessional. What can I do?

PS if anyone sent me anything important this past week please resend it. Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!