View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:35 AM   #1
Aliboo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default need advice on this already discussed topic :(

HI, i'm new to the site and i've read so many helpful things already. I recently bought Caesar monday to be exact he came home with me. he stayed in his crate the whole night but i did play with him and tried to get him aquainted with new residence. he doesn't pee or poo in his crate however he won't use pee pee pads at all. he is 5months old. today i am trying to keep him on a scedule where he uses the potty outside in the morning, then again in the afternoon like around 3:30 and then again in the evening around 7:45 or 8pm. is this enough and between morning and afternoon potties he will stay in his crate b/c i ave work and i am trying to train him and after his afternoon potty he will be allowed to stay in his little area. i am wondering if this enough to take him out to potty and if i use both pads and take him outside will it confuse him and how do i train him to use the pads? i know this will take both time and patience but until he does am i doing the right thing?
another thing is that he seems to be a finiky eater, how often am i suppose to feed him, right now i feed him about twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Aliboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!