View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 08:15 PM   #2
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

when I get the vacuum cleaner out, (Kizzy isnt a barker) but when I get it out, she hates it. She hates when I get a broom out, she hates when I get a mop out and I think most of all she hates when I get the garbage bag out to put in the garbage can and shake it to open it up. She just wants to eat that bag alive. lol they are so funny to watch. Oh yes, she has one ball. its called a squeaky ball. She hates that more than anything in my house. If anyone even picks it up. once they drop it. she attacks it and will not stop pushing it around until she has it in a corner or by something like a chair or close as she can get it to the wall. Funny thing is, she wont play with it herself. she never touches it and dont want anyone else to either. so since we got the yard fenced I put it out there thinking she might get where she will play with it. nope, where ever I put it when I pick it up she attacks it and thats where is stays. its been right up against the fence near the gate for a week now without being moved.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!