View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 07:39 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Is U're Babies Ever Scared Of...

Hello guys, I've got to tell U these things Tiffanie has been doing this past week...I had to laugh @ her all 3 times!!! 1st off I was making dinner tonight and remember she is our barker and she was scratching herself on the kitchen floor and everytime she scratched her leg hit the floor and she thought it was someone @ the door...I was laughing @ her...Then earlier in the week I was cleaning the bath tub and I left the gate open from the living room to the hall, well I was playing with her & Teddy, telling them U get out of here & stompin' my foot at them...I put my gloves on and had the cleaning rag in my hand and turned around and told them that, I thought Tiffanie was gonna eat me up!! She was barking like she could of killed me and I couldn't figure out why, well everytime I'd take those YELLOW gloves toward her she'd have a fit...I laughed so hard! Then I was dusting with a dust rag and she did it again, but I didn't have any gloves on..It's so funny to see how they react to different things they've been around all their life at different times in their life. She also hates the sweeper, chases it like U're gonna eat her up with it...And when I have my house shoes on and scuff across my kitchen floor she is nippin' at my feet like she could eat them up but never once bites me...If I slide across the floor she comes running @ me & she slides through my legs...(yeah here I am a 41 year old, playin' like this with 2 dogs!!!LOL!) The whole time little ol' Teddy is trying to chase her and bite her tail...& If I blow in Teddys ears he hates it, he is nippin' at me and I'll do it the 1st time and he just looks @ me like "Mama Lee" U better quit or I'm gonna nail U, well of course I do it again and he gets close to nailing me but hasn't yet, if he ever does maybe I'll learn my lesson lol! I tell U they do brighten anyones day and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have these little "Cute" moments!! Do any of U're babies do "Silly" things like this to U or items in U're house?
Hugs, Lee & Babies
Tiffanie "Tiffy" Ranae:
http://www.dogster.com/?316369
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt:
http://www.dogster.com/?316383

Last edited by TeddyandTiffy; 07-28-2006 at 07:41 PM.
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!