View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 10:04 AM   #1
Zoiesmom11
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink Thanks to all who rec. Cowboy Magic

I found some locally today and was so happy I tried it right away. It REALLY helped the brush go through Zoie's puppy hair and she didn't bite me at all I don't think. Normally she's trying to bite me the whole time. I think it's so worth the money and I can't wait to try it on wet hair too. I did dry today but don't love the smell of it so since it's bath day anyway, I think I'll try it after her bath. I knew I had to get the tangles out before her bath though or they're there forever. Thanks to all who found this and recommended.
It didn't even make her look greasy, now if you have a SILKY dog, it prob. would unless you use it on wet hair. Zoie has the puppy cottony black hair on most of her body and it gets so tangled. Her hair doesn't even look "slick" like I thought it would, so I'm glad it's not too oily for her.
Sorry to ramble, I'm just so excited. I finally have hope for her hair. I was at a total loss and considering a really short haircut for her (she's already been trimmed down a bit).
Zoiesmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!