View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
erinmg0123

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
It meant so much to read your beautiful tribute to everyones precious pets, we miss our Cassie so much, it is so difficult. We are so thankful for our Baby Blessing and my heart lights up when I look at Baby Blessing, I think oh, Cassie would just love you to pieces. Our heart will always hold a special place for Cassie because part of ours went with her. God Bless you for taking the time to write this for us all. I pray you will get your yorkie soon. I know God has one just waiting to place in your arms and hope it will be real soon for you. Have a wonderfull day, and when you get your yorkie please come and share pictures with us all. Patti and Baby Blessing
I am glad you liked the poem and I am sooo sorry for your loss...though I know sorry won't bring her back. I have been having trouble finding just the right yorkie, and believe it or not,

"I pray you will get your yorkie soon. I know God has one just waiting to place in your arms and hope it will be real soon for you. Have a wonderfull day, and when you get your yorkie please come and share pictures with us all. Patti and Baby Blessing"

that makes me feel very uplifted!

Thank you.

Last edited by erinmg0123; 07-27-2006 at 09:32 PM.
erinmg0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!