View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 08:34 PM   #46
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Tiger after Surgery

Well, I got to see Tiger and he seemed in a daze . . . I tried to give him food and his favorite watermelon but he did not feel like it .The vet assured me that it is normal though for him to reject food right after surgery . . . he did say that Tiger was awake 20 minutes after surgery was over so that I guess is a good thing . . some dogs take longer.

As for leaving him there Vainchick, they said that they stay pretty late in there and come really early the following morning and they would rather he stay there so it'll be easy for them to monitor him to ensure everything went well.

It sure is different without him . . . Annika keeps going around the expen feeling bored. She gives me this look like "I am so bored . .where is Tiger". She did entertain herself but I sure miss them rough playing and I know she did too. Good thing I am working on Corinne's order so that is keeping me off thinking about my baby . . . .

okay, my VET says that he needs rest for about 10 days Isnt that too long . . .Annika will definitely feel so lost without him I am sure. I will have him confined in my sewing room while Annika will be in the laundry room by herself and I am really fine with this arrangement but 10 days is way too much don't you think . . .can someone tell me if this is normal . . .10 days of quiet time
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!