View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 02:06 PM   #14
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepatutie627
Do you like the V?? For christmas I wanted a phone and I did all my research and all I wanted was the Pink Razr from t-mobile and I got it!! But I really want the V my aunt works for verizon and she bought it and I was talking to my friend on it and I just fell in love with it but she gave it away to her friend!!

when it first came out.. with all the hype about the phone, v-cast etc.. it was cool.. but ive come to the conclusion that i dont like it as much as i used too..

1) its a great looking sturdy phone
2) love the "QWERTY" board.
3) mp3 player is nice, great sound quality
4) has some useless features like.. it can read your text messages outloud (but misspronounces most of the words)
5) v-cast is alright but not good cause its $15 a month just so you can buy videos for $3.99 and up
6) for the text message length only fits 150 characters then it resets and sends a new message (which sometimes the receiving party doesnt get all the messages
7) you cant really go on the web, only phone versions like ebay, cause it doesnt have enough memory
8)you have to pay 20 bux a month tp get e-mail.. whereas the sidekick its all included
9) AIM suck cause every message you send counts as a text (sucks cause it eats up all your texts), and doesnt even show your whole buddylist.

overall i enjoyed using the phone.. didnt care for the other features though..but it is a good phone dont get mewrong.. but i just dont like it anymore. ive had it since october of 2005,
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!