View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 07:04 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default He makes me crazy!

O.k...as most of you know I have 2 boys, Jo-Jo 20 (months) and Riley (14 months). Jo is an independant, quiet little guy who loves his mom but isn't overly cuddly or in your face...he likes to root through the toy basket and play fetch or just chew on his favorite Nylabone...he rarely ever barks but has this 'throw your head back and whine' thing going that's adorable. I call him my little bobble head boy. Jo has a lot of the typical terrier traits...chasing things, tracking things and snooping in general...that boy can focus! Riley on the other hand just makes me crazy...he's an airhead with no goals in life other than to be the class clown! Most of the time he's quiet but he can be quite a barker when he wants to and the amount of noise that comes from that 4 pound body is amazing! Riley is very dependant...he has to be with you/on you or next to Jo...if Jo goes out without him he's a worry wart until he returns. When we come in the house Riley jumps, whines, barks, grabs your fingers and just about wiggles himself inside out with happiness that you're home again. Now, this isn't after being gone for an extended period of time...we're talking just going out to get the mail! We have taught him to use his inside voice so that helps...he gets a soft toy in his mouth and then barks so it isn't so loud. He loves to cuddle and will stand on your lap with his head right in your face so you'll scratch or rub him until he melts away and falls asleep with his head resting on your chest. He will also wake you up in the morning (5:20 a.m. to be exact) by laying on top of you and gently pawing your cheek or laying his face on yours so you'll wake up and cuddle for a while...then he wakes my husband and then Jo...with all of the same excitement he shows when you walk in the door. I'm always amazed at the differences of personality between these two. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a little clown...he's making me crazy and I'd like to think I'm not alone.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!