View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 05:14 AM   #2
bevpeter
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth

I may be the wrong person to be answering this question.... I take Rylie EVERYWHERE even if i see a no dogs allowed sign i just scoop her up and put her in my bag ... but some places that i know are pretty ok with dogs are Vaughan Mills, Yorkdale, Sherway( i usually carry her at all malls tho) i've taken her to Dufferin mall, into grocery stores (No frills) only a few times tho, i know food places are pretty tight about no dogs allowed.

Costco does not allow dogs, i once got her in tho when she was really tiny no one noticed but when i tried again ( i didn't realize or think that she wouldn't be allowed) they said she wasn't allowed in because again of the food.
Sporting life on Yonge and Eglinton does not allow either which i find completly dumb... they sell Juicy dog sweaters, collars, leashes, bowls, toys, and the Juicy carry bags YET i was told that she had to leave because they have a new no dogs policy because people complain about allergies....GIVE ME A BREAK

Oh ya i've taken her into Future shop and canadian Tire as well.... i usually carry her tho whenever i take her into stores, i personally think they are more willing to allow me in the store when they see that i'm carring her rather then her walking around.

I can't think of anything else right now, oh ya once me and my boyfriend went out for lunch to Kelsey's it was a weekday and about 1pm and it was not busy at all i had Rylie with me and we sat on the patio and i also brough along her cage and they didn't mind I even asked them if they had like a little plate for some water for her, and they brought me this huge plate of water.

Some times i totally abuse the whole no dogs allowed, but there's no other way for me to know if she's allowed in or not, if they tell me to leave i'll leave and then i'll know for next time.

Hope this helps..P.S. Rylie hasn't really been licking her stitches.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!