View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:19 AM   #13
Paddys mum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for all the congrats,Ive passed them on to the new mum!!! Guess what,I took Meg to the vets for a checkup this morning and my little boy was telling a woman in there who had bought her cat in that we had newborn yorkies and she said she had been hunting for one everywere,she begged us for our address and took all our details,she then insisted on giving us a £50 deposit there and then to secure her pup! not even 24 hours old and sold , she lives about 5minutes away from us and she is AMERICAN!!!!!!! She was lovely,told us how she had a cat that she carries round like a baby and she seems perfect,to think I was worried about finding suitable homes!! Sherrie who delivered them is having the other boy and we are keeping the little girl! But the morning hasnt been all good,Meg had the last baby less than 24 hours old and the vet told me that the gunge should have stopped by now and told me Meg NEEDED oxytosin?? and antibiotics,I asked if that was nesasary and before he answered me he stuck it in her,then I got charged £40. Ive rung other vets and they said that is only done if there is something left in,there wasnt and the vet didnt say he could feel anything, Sherrie says she should have been left alone as the gunge would stop in a couple of days on its own,Im really mad,Ive rung the vets back and was told its standard practice and if I wanyed to make a complaint I should call the buisness manager. So I did,I explained everything to him and then he told me he isnt a vet however he would call the vet who injected Meg and find out whats going on. He has rung me back and apparantly the vet is in surgery and he will call back in about an hour. So Im sitting by the phone!!!! I think nature should take its course, what do you guys think???
Paddys mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!