View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:29 AM   #15
debi_s
YT Addict

Rose

I hate to hear this....

I was going to send my reply about the growling and all...I think it is just his (Sebastian's) age....that is a good time for pups to start trying to find their place in the "pack" and your little guy might be the first likely person for Sebastian to try to "boss around". I think with a little time and some VERY CONSISTENT work Sebastian will be fine!!!!!

But then the rest of the message......HOW AWFUL!!!!!! I would love to take Sebastian.......We currently have 1 very old, aging greyhound (not long for this world) and she has had a GREAT LIFE on our couch and in our yard!!!! she currently has a large tumor in her belly and the vet said she would never hold on through surgery and we are holding our breaths waiting for her to tell us when it is "the right time"...but she still enjoys eating and walking and laying out in the grass and shade!

We also have a 1 year old Chihuahua (Apple) who is just the neatest little girl.....I can honestly say I have the only "easy-going, laid-back" chihuahua in the world. But she has learned all this stuff from the old and gentle greyhound. She has taught Lil Bit to use the paper and NOT BARK...(much).!!!

And, finally, we have Lil Bit...now 6 months old and 3 pounds 10 oz.....a real "luv-bug"..the 2 little ones get along great and run and play like little race cars....sooooo funny!!

Other than that the house is pretty quiet. I do have 2 grand-kids...ages 2 and 5...both great with Lil Bit and Apple...but NEVER left unsupervised!

I will try to PM you.....I would have to drive down to get Sebastian if needed....I could NEVER put one on a plane!

And GOOD LUCK...you have a plate full to deal with....and I relly do hope you can somehow keep Sebastian.
debi_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!