View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #8
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen171
Wow, I would be so furious also! Surely they wouldn't use something harmful if they knew Sadie was in there...but then you never know. Some people are just dumb and insensitive about pets. It's also so wrong that they put you at risk by leaving your security alarm off. Maybe you should tell the manager you want no one in your apartment when you're out. I sure hope Sadie is okay. Please keep us posted.

Thanks. It's not like I live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but still....I've always felt more comfortable using my alarm because of the fact that I'm a single female & also my size and medical condition.

I would hope they wouldn't use anything to harm her, but last year when I had ants, I took Sadie in to the office w/me when I was telling them that they needed to do something (this was after a month). The girl in the office said, "Try putting bleach on the floor". Um....HELLOOOOOOO..."I have a dog" (this is where I pointed to Sadie), "I can't put bleach on the floor". She said, "Oh...you do have a dog, don't you." I was holding Sadie during this entire conversation. Some people just don't think.......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!