View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 12:16 PM   #6
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren
I completely understand your frustration. You have to be careful with those pest control chemicals. I know someone who's yorkie died because the maintenance people at her apartment came in when they weren't supposed to and sprayed everywhere, including in her dog's food bowl
I'm afraid of someting like that happening so I don't allow anyone to spray my townhouse. I also have an ant problem in the spring and summer every year so I buy ant traps (those disks) and put them in all rooms in areas where Max and Abbie can't get them. It's not perfect but it seems to get rid of most of them.
I hope Sadie is ok

She had not finished her breakfast yesterday when I got home so I threw the rest of the food away and washed her food and water bowls out last night and mopped the floors. I'm not taking any chances. I didn't sleep at all last night because I kept waking up to check on her. I really don't think that she got into any of it, though. I think that by now if she had she'd be acting funny or throwing up or something.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!